arts and crafts birthday parties
Celebrate your child's special day with a private arts and crafts class specially designed for ages 7-12. Our talented instructor will lead the kids through a range of fun, sensory-rich activities. Partygoers will create an item that they can take home to play with.
Theme 1: Gnome Home/Fairy House
Make a woodland cottage for your magical friends! Using a combination of recycled and natural materials, all sustainably sourced, kids will create their own unique miniature hideaways for fairy folk.
Theme 2: Paint Party Palooza
Grab a smock and get ready to paint! In the Paint Party Palooza, the artists get to work on their very own masterpieces to take home. If your child has a special birthday theme or favorite character, we can lead your group through a follow-along step-by-step painting. Or your guests can have a blast painting their own original ideas!
Theme 3: Masquerade
Discover the magic and mystery of a fabulous masquerade party! Make your own unique party masks with paints, papers, glitter and glue. Masks can be styled in a variety of ways, including animal, fairy, superhero, or carnival/Mardi Gras. If your birthday kid has a favorite theme, we can make a mask to match.
- Birthday parties can be scheduled on Saturdays or Sundays at either 10:30 am or 2 pm
- The $200 reservation fee includes 90 minutes of crafting fun -- all materials, instruction, set up, and clean up. All you have to do is show up!
- COVID-19 safety protocols:
- Studio materials and surfaces are cleaned before and after parties.
- Party guests are asked to wear masks and wash their hands on arrival and before departure.
- In order to provide adequate social distancing for our guests, parties are limited to 4-6 kids and 1-2 adults.
- Food or drink may not be consumed in the studio during birthday parties, so please leave the birthday cake at home. If you would like to offer your guests a little something special to take home, however, we've partnered with Skye's Artisan Bakes to offer birthday goodie bags for an additional fee. More details on the inquiry form.