A Maine feast for the senses! This thoughtfully curated set is for anyone in your life who loves the Pine Tree State. Everything here is made in Maine by your neighbors.
- See: One 4" x 4" encaustic painting of a Maine seascape by Emily Serway
- Touch: A set of 4 Maine river birch coasters, also by Emily Serway
- Hear: Little Universe, "an incredibly joyous respite from the world" by Portland mult-instrumentalist extraordinaire Jeff Christmas
- Smell: Upcycled linen balsam sachet featuring Maine's first flag design circa 1901, by Lynn Holaday
- Taste: The limited edition 1820 Flake Salt set from Slack Tide Sea Salt. This set includes 4.5 oz of pure Maine sea salt in a reusable glass flip top jar, a wooden serving spoon, and gift bag with the 1901 Maine flag hand stamped on it.
Pro tip: pairs well with a tee from Original Portland.